Monday 15 September 2014

School Magazine Front Cover and Contents Page

 

 I have created a school magazine front cover and contents for my school.

I have took the photographs and then presented them onto photoshop in which I have added different titles and subheadings to create a magazine cover which the target audience would be interested in. I have used a house brand of browns and greens of which I have picked from the image. I have used a series of different fonts and sizes for the headings to help the different titles stand out from the background.

 
For the contents page I have used a range of medium shots to see their facial expression and the uniform they are wearing the show examples of what is expected at the school. I have used the house brand colour of yellow and blue which are found in the logo of the school and used the same font throughout the page.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment