Friday 12 December 2014

Photographs I did not use on my contents page and double pages

For my contents page and double page I narrowed down the images that I took and used the ones that were best fitted for my magazine.
 On this image everything is in focus but her eyes are closed which doesn't create the effect that I was after.
 This picture shows the male model mid talking which could be used as a candid picture but it did not fit with the style of my magazine.
There is a shadow created behind the model and the natural light creates darker and lighter spots on the wall. Like the image above, he is seen again in mid conversation.

This photograph shows the movement of the two models which is why it is unclear and there is too much of the wall rather than the models.

 This photograph captures the wind on their face due to the weather conditions being bad and the camera is slightly blurry due to it being moved.
 This image creates shadows behind the person which are harder to cut around when placing upon a different background.


 Eyes are closed and shadow created behind him.
Light is too bright and reflects off the models forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment