Friday 12 December 2014

Photographs that I did not use on my front cover

For my front cover I had took a range of different photographs which I then rationalised down to the one that I used on my front cover and the others that I used on my double page.
 This photograph does not focus on the models in the foreground and has a blurry effect over their faces.
 This photograph is also seen to be very blurry but due to the time of day in which the photographs were took, the lighting causes the models to appear darker but also a line around their hair where their hair is reflecting the sun.
 This photograph is also not in focus but none of the models are seen to be looking at the camera and one of the female members are obstructed so is unable to be seen behind the male.
 I used the portrait version of this photograph as I thought that this image focuses too much on the background due to it being a wide angle shot and cuts off half the body of the male. By using a portrait image it allows you to see some of the background but the main focus is upon the foreground.
 This photograph shows a action shot and the movement of the hand creates a blurred effect.

The quality of the image is effected by the light so there is a lot of noise on the photograph which takes away from the models.

No comments:

Post a Comment