Friday 15 April 2016

Development of Music Poster

I decided upon this photograph as it allows me to place writing above Aidan and have the wall as a place for information about the album. I used the font, Caudex, for the name of the artist.

I then used the font Baskerville for the title of the album as it is similar to the name of the artist, but slightly different. I also picked colours for the title from Aidan's clothing.

I decided to change the colour of the font from a darker colour, to a light colour so it stands out from the background. I also added a bordered around using two squares and removing the centre to then reduce to opacity to 40%. This links both Digipak and music poster together.

I then added a rectangle, I also reduced the opacity down to 40%, in which I would add the popular songs from the album on.

I added the names of the tracks, also adding the website so people could go and buy the album.

I then created a record label logo and the hmv logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment