Monday 6 April 2015

Evaluation: How did my contents page attract/address the audience?

For my contents page, I have followed Naomi Wold's theory due to using females that are attractive to attract my target audience. Due to the society that were are in, appearance is seen as an important thing to have so using someone who is attractive to promote a magazine works to the magazine advantage. As I have used 3 attractive people it attracts my target audience to look up and aspire to be like them. Trevor Millum's theory links to the way in which men are portrayed by the media to attract female audiences. For my contents page I have used multiple different facial expressions that are listed by Millum to attract my target audience as it is a addressed at mostly a female audience so using attractive men to promote the magazine helps to appeal to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment