Thursday 23 April 2015

Evaluation: What have you learnt about new technologies from the process of creating this product?

For my first introductory double page, I composed it upon photoshop. I first of all edited the picture to make it lighter by using the brightness tool and saturation to contrast the background and pick up the colours in the image and make them bolder. Then I changed the shape of the image to fit the shape of the page.

Afterwards I added the name of the band in the same font and colour as on the front with the headline about the article. I got this font from 1001 and I think it reflects the overall genre and style of the magazine.


I added a short synopsis of the band which will give the audience an insight into what the article is about and makes them want to read more about the article.


I then added the information about the band and the photographer which I noticed my style model had done. This gave the reader and insight into who the people in the band were called and who the author and photographer were.


Throughout my magazine I have continued the horizontal line with the page number and website details under it. I continued this on this page but contrasted the colours as the background is darker so I used a white font.

No comments:

Post a Comment