Monday 6 April 2015

Evaluation: How did my magazine page attract/address the audience?

The Uses and Gratifications that apply to my magazine are the theory of Blumler and Katz that expresses personal identity, personal relationships, diversion and surveillance. My magazine offers the target audience an escape from their everyday life and a time to relax and enjoy their part of the day as the survey that I asked to my target audience said that they would enjoy reading about interviews from their favourite band or artist so this would attract them into wanting to read my magazine. It also allows the audience to contact other people from around the world with the same interest and have a virtual friendship. This expands the name of the magazine across the world and could cause the magazine to be a worldwide organisation. By the use of social media and a message board on the website, it could spread to a large amount of people and improve the personal relationship of the magazine. It can also boost the number of people who are subscribed to the magazine as they can receive exclusive gifts from the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment